ASHLEY CRAIG ESSENTIALS Texture 1 FF - 500ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days
(plus 1-5 days abroad)
- Order number: CLESSTexture500ml
- Gewicht: 0,55 kg
Conditioner with pioneering co-washing technology, TEXTURE the new conditioning concept.
(Up to 50: 1) TEXTURE offers the groomer more flexibility and creativity, as he can customize the mixing ratio for each type of coat. The conditioner improves the coat quality of all breeds, it has a rebuilding effect, intensifies the color and provides the coat with moisture without burdening it. Works on every type of coat even in terriers.
For best results - In combination with Essentials BATHE shampoo and REVIVE leave-in spray.
- Suitable for all types of hair, especially for hard, wiry coats
- Helps to heal the skin from allergic reactions and stop irritation
- Heals HotSpots
- Supplies the skin with moisture
- Cleans the skin and leaves no residue
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- Supports the hair firmness and elasticity of the hair
- Minimizing coat damage and hair breakage
- Repair and revitalize damaged areas
- Exfoliation, calming and determination of irritation
- Eliminate as no other hair frills, mats and nodules.
- Enzymes eliminate discoloration (up to approx. 45% after the first bath)
- Contains brightener for all coat colors, increases color depth and luster
- Suitable for daily use
- Cost effective (diluted up to 50: 1)
- A 500ml spray bottle with 2 tablespoons of conditioner and fill with distilled water, shake well.
- Spray about 20 minutes before bathing the coat and massage it, DO NOT RINSE.
- Tip, if the coat is very dry, apply it the evening before bathing and DO NOT RINSE. The next day spray about 20 minutes before bathing the coat and massage it, again DO NOT RINSE.
- Tip, in the case of very thick and extremely dry coat, massage the undiluted TEXTRUE conditioner into the coat and spread with a brush.
Groundbreaking cationic conditioning agents, hydrolyzed silk protein, vitamins B5 vitamin E, colloidal silver, Epsom salts and minerals