Order number: CLNPSC45671
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Complete pet food for junior dogs of all breeds with salmon.
For junior (3 – 12 months) with body weight (1–10 kg) - 1,5kg, 10kg, 17 kg
- Unique formula for juniors, that can help to remove brown stains around the eyes, mouth and paws that appear due to tears and saliva.
- Carefully designed to sustain the appropriate transparent composition of tears, saliva and keep a stainless coat.
- Free of grain-based ingredients that can cause allergic reactions. Suitable for pets with sensitive digestive systems because this type of feed does not burden the digestive tract.
- Certified highest quality salmon from Norway.
- Antarctic krill, unique and 100% sustainable source of Omega-3, serves your pet's body with scientifically proven benefits. According to the latest reasearches* Omega-3 from krill is more efectivelly absorbed than from usual fish-oils by 2,5 times.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
Composition: salmon 44% (dried and finely ground), dried potato pulp, sweet potato, poultry fat, peas, krill meal (min. 4%), sugar beet pulp, salmon oil, linseed, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fructooligosaccharides (FOS), yucca extract, marigold dried (source of lutein).
Additives/kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, folic acid (3a316) – 1 mg, biotin (3a880) – 1 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 115 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,1 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
crude protein – 26%,
crude oil and fats – 15%,
crude ash – 8,5%,
crude fibres – 3%,
calcium – 1,4%,
phosphorus – 1%,
potassium – 0,6%,
sodium – 0,4%,
omega 3 – 0,46%,
omega 6 – 2,57%.
INNOVATION FROM NATURE - please watch the clip
NATURE'S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE - Super Premium complete dry food for dogs with special needs.
Over a million unique loyal pets from more than 50 countries worldwide are happy to share with their success stories and achievements!
Based on the manufacturer information | All information’s without guarantee.
Please pay attention to the directions for usage on the packaging!
NATURE'S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE - Super Premium complete dry food for dogs and cats with special needs. Over a million unique loyal pets from more than 50 countries worldwide are happy to share with their success stories and achievements.
NATURE’s Innovations - watch the video
The unique ingredientof NATURE‘S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE feeds – MicroZeoGen is an innovation from nature. This natural mineral is an extremely valuable functional advantage that can help to ensure great health and vitality of pets.
More than 15 positive effects of MicroZeoGen were backed by decades of research. Due to its traitsMicroZeoGen can help to:
· Remove toxins, heavy metals, ammonia from the pet's body
· Carefully selected protein sources maintain the right composition of tears and can help to remove brown stains around the eyes, mouth and paws
· Improve absorption of nutrients
· Strengthen immune system
NATURE’S PROTECTION TEAM is constantly looking for challenges. It is important for us to create and refine the next generation solutions of nutrition based on efficiency and assessment of leading breeders. Our international experts on pet nutrition, veterinary care and manufacturing technology worked seamlessly together to create the innovative Nature’s Protection product line. The entire product range consisting of 100% natural ingredients offers a wealth of benefits while fulfilling the very specific nutritional requirements of your dog under various circumstances of life stage, life style and special condition.