TAURO PRO LINE White Coat, Hydrating Shampoo For Dogs And Cats
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: CLTPL47046
- Gewicht: 0,09 kg
TAURO PRO LINE White Coat, Keratin Shampoo For Dogs And Cats
Shampoo "White Coat Keratin Shampoo" with the highest quality ingredients and keratin for feeding and moisturizing the pet's coat and skin. Suitable for use in the coat of white and light-haired dogs and cats. This shampoo, developed for dogs and cats, is supplemented with keratin, the main "building material" of the hair.
Designed to support healthy coat:
- Fed and moistened hair . Keratin is the main "building material" of the hair, so the tool effectively restores the hair, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the hair by strengthening it from the inside and outside.
- Easy combing . Due to the panthenol in the composition, the coat becomes easily combed out, tender and acquires a healthy shine.
- Optimal pH . Does not irritate the pet's skin and helps to maintain an optimal pH balance.
With 7 herbs extract
Due to the presence of 7 herbal extracts, a special moisturizing effect is felt. The natural composition of shampoo helps to moisturize and nourish the pet's hair and coat. In addition, the remedy smells pleasant and refreshing.
Verified by professionals:
- Safe composition – without silicones, parabens and SLS.
- Created by breeders – reliable, high-end products.
For the best and most effective result, we recommend that you use together:
- The conditioner, which can be found here:
- Tauro Pure Mist, available here:
- Dilute the shampoo with lukewarm water in a ratio of 1:10,
- moisten the coat and distribute the product.
- Massage for about 3 minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Be sure to use the Tauro Pro Line conditioner and Tauro Pro Line Pure Mist to get a better effect.
The tool is designed for pets who have dry coat and skin, have lost their shine and healthy appearance. Specially designed for the coat of white and light-haired dogs and cats. The professional composition of shampoo ensures that the remedy is safe to use for pets with sensitive skin and coat.
Aqua,Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Achillea Millefollium (Yarrow) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Extract, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Warning information .
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. An allergic reaction occurs rarely. If you experience an allergic reaction, stop using the product. Store well closed, in its original packaging, in a dry and cool place. Protect from children.