ASHLEY CRAIG ESSENTIALS Bathe 2 FF - 500ml
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days
(plus 1-5 days abroad)
- Order number: CLESSBathe500ml
- Gewicht: 0,53 kg
Essentials Shampoo BATHE is "soap-free", hypoallergenic, regenerates, color-enhancing and cleansing.
(Up to 50:1) BATHE has a low pH of 5.0 to prevent the epidermis from opening and lifting along the hair shaft as lifting causes unnecessary damage. Ashley Craigs Essentials BATHE cleans with a mild detergent that has a much larger molecule size and mass and a higher solubility WITHOUT damaging the hair or lifting the epidermis.
It does not dry out the hair, irritate the skin by penetrating deep into the underlying cell layers or destroying the microbiome of the skin. Suitable for daily use by sensitive dogs with skin irritations or superficial inflammations.
For best results - In combination with Essentials TEXTURE Conditioner and Essentials REVIVE Leave-In Spray.
- Suitable for all fur types, especially for hard, wiry fur.
- The coat becomes visibly fuller, the terrier gets the desired firm structure.
- Helps to heal the skin from allergic reactions and prevents irritations
- Heals HotSpots
- SOAP-FREE - Does not create deposits such as foam or other residues
- Hydrates skin and hair
- Improves colour and gloss in particular
- Removes stains and most odors
- Closes the epidermis to retain moisture
- Strengthens the coat and minimizes hair breakage
- Enables faster rinsing and faster drying
- Advantages of colloidal silver
- Enzymes eliminate discolorations (already up to approx. 45% after the first application)
- Contains brighteners for all coat colours, increases colour depth and shine
- Suitable for daily use
- Cost-effective (diluted up to 50:1)
- For breeds with a lot and dense coat, rinse a second or possibly third time with diluted shampoo.
Hydrolyzed oat and silk proteins, vitamins B5 & E, apple vinegar with cider, salts and minerals, colloidal silver, aloe vera.
Ashley Craig is a worldwide trading company founded in England totaling more than 200 years of expertise in manufacturing and marketing and has a reputation for good quality and service.