NP Superior Care Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb Adult Small Breeds
Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
- Réf. d'article: CLREK45480
- Gewicht: 0,04 kg
Complete pet food for adult dogs with sensitive skin & stomach small breeds with lamb
1 year and older dogs - 40g, 1,5kg, 10kg
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition to keep your dog in optimal condition. Can reduce allergy symptoms.
- The main source of protein – high-quality lamb for easy digestion.
- Wheat gluten and maize free, therefore is recommended for allergic dogs with sensitive digestive system.
- Enriched with coconut oil – one of the world‘s most valuable products due to its antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Natural antioxidants - vitamin E and rosemary extract can help to protect cells against the negative impact of free radicals in a completely natural way.
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids – for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Enriched with natural mineral of sedimentary origin “MicroZeoGen“ – dinamically micronized clinoptilolite
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
Composition: lamb meat 38% (dried and finely ground), rice, barley, poultry fat, potato protein, sugar beet pulp, peas, linseed, brewer’s yeast, coconut oil (1%), dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), chicory extract, mannano-oligosaccharides (MOS), yucca extract, yeasts (beta-glucans), marigold dried.
Additives/kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, biotin (3a880) – 0,2 mg, niacin (3a314) – 35 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 3 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821)– 3 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,05 µg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 115 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,1 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) – 50 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
crude protein – 28%,
crude oils and fats – 16%,
crude ash – 9%,
crude fibres – 2,1%,
calcium – 1,5%,
phosphorus – 1%,
potassium – 0,5%,
sodium – 0,4%,
omega 3 – 0,68%,
omega 6 – 2,51%.
INNOVATION FROM NATURE - please watch the clip
NATURE'S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE - Super Premium complete dry food for dogs with special needs.
Over a million unique loyal pets from more than 50 countries worldwide are happy to share with their success stories and achievements!
NATURE'S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE - Super Premium complete dry food for dogs and cats with special needs. Over a million unique loyal pets from more than 50 countries worldwide are happy to share with their success stories and achievements.
NATURE’s Innovations - watch the video
The unique ingredientof NATURE‘S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE feeds – MicroZeoGen is an innovation from nature. This natural mineral is an extremely valuable functional advantage that can help to ensure great health and vitality of pets.
More than 15 positive effects of MicroZeoGen were backed by decades of research. Due to its traitsMicroZeoGen can help to:
· Remove toxins, heavy metals, ammonia from the pet's body
· Carefully selected protein sources maintain the right composition of tears and can help to remove brown stains around the eyes, mouth and paws
· Improve absorption of nutrients
· Strengthen immune system
NATURE’S PROTECTION TEAM is constantly looking for challenges. It is important for us to create and refine the next generation solutions of nutrition based on efficiency and assessment of leading breeders. Our international experts on pet nutrition, veterinary care and manufacturing technology worked seamlessly together to create the innovative Nature’s Protection product line. The entire product range consisting of 100% natural ingredients offers a wealth of benefits while fulfilling the very specific nutritional requirements of your dog under various circumstances of life stage, life style and special condition.