Order number: CLTD-906-N-R
Delivery time 14 Workdays
(plus 1-5 days abroad)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The worlds first finishing dog dryer with Ionic Technology.
The grooming finisher dryer for professional usage, grooming salons and groomer. The Aeolus stand dryer is developed and designed for continuous use, conventional blasters are made only for short usage. This high performance is achieved by using brushless motors, rather than the carbon brushed motors found in conventional blaster dryers. Because of the Aeolus motors technology the maintenance of the motor is normally much reduced. Another advantage and saving is the reduced time of finishing the styling and drying. Because of the advanced technology, the noise level is greatly reduced.
IONIC TECHNOLIGY Advanced tourmaline brushes generate negative ions that aid in containing internal cuticle moisture and taming unruly hair and straightening curly coats. Helps improve hair condition, eliminating static build-up whilst aiding absorption. Of essential moisture for a healthy, shiny more manageable coat. No static, no split ends and a coat with much more body to it. Negative ions also help in purifying the air and creating a healthier environment
- Experience hands-free fluff dryin
- This gentle, powerful finishing dryer produces wind speed of 38m/s.
- Temperature range is from 25℃ (77F) to 75℃ (167F).
- Japanese made heavy duty 1 HP fan, air-cooled brushless motor, reliable heating element and air adjustment.
- Variable air speed and temperature controls, suitable for all kinds of breeds.
- Sturdy powder coated stand with durable locking casters.
- Balanced weight design provides stability.
- As a result of our advanced technology, the noise level is greatly reduced. Electronic controlled DC motor Whisper quiet operation Detachable direction.
- The washable foam filter is easy to remove and clean.
- Nozzle rotates 360°, easily positioned at any angle.
- Adjustable stand with castors Energy efficient-1800W TPO
- Advanced tourmaline brushes generate negative ions that aid in containing internal cuticle moisture and taming unruly hair and straightening curly coats.
- Negative ions also help in purifying the air and creating a healthier environment.
Based on the manufacturer information | All information’s without guarantee.
Please pay attention to the directions for usage on the packaging!
Pro for Pros
Aeolus International Pet Products is a world renown manufacturer, supplier and distributor of pet products for veterinarians, groomers, dog shows, breeders and other pet industry professionals. We pride ourselves in providing high quality, professional equipment that is cost effective. We have a passion to see individuals and businesses in the pet