With the ActiVet Silcoater DUO you get two different types of brush in a brush or in a brush head: on the one hand the ActiVet Pro Soft (green), on the other hand the Coat Grabber (gold). This ActiVet brush is designed for all users who would otherwise need 2 brushes for their pet. Especially recommended for the following breeds: young dogs or shorthair dogs (Rottweiler, Labrador etc.). Coton de Tulear, Pomeranian, Maltese, Setter, Yorkie, Long-haired Dachshund, Papillon, Cocker Spaniel, Cav. King Charles, (in good condition or show condition)
The brush in detail:
- One brush head corresponds to that of ActiVet PRO Soft (green).
- The ActiVet soft brush with green color code is a soft all-round dog brush or cat brush (the 4.5 cm variant), which is designed or particularly suitable for the following type of coat: fluffy and silky fur with little or no undercoat.
- The other brush head corresponds to that of the ActiVet Coat Grabber Soft (gold colored). This is a special finish dog brush and cat brush.
The ActiVet Coat Grabber is for long-haired fur types in good condition or show condition, as well as silky fur. Removes also fluff and scales from short skin. For best results! The Coat Grabber GOLD has a soft brush head and dense, specially-aligned pins.
The advantages of the ActiVet brush at a glance:
- The flexible brush head absorbs the brush strokes during brushing, thus less tangling, less tearing, so that even Bürstaverse animals can be brushed
- Enables gentle but effective brushing
- Rounded stainless steel pins
- By simple and ergonomic handling, the brush protects both the coat and the other hand, to help prevent movement damage during brushing (even with professional use)
- waterproof brush
- extremely durable
These small but important benefits make it fun to brush your pet. With ActiVet brushes, grooming will not only be fun for you!
The variant in 4.5 cm is particularly suitable for small to medium breeds and cats. In the larger breeds, the 9 cm version of the ActiVet brush is recommended to speed up grooming.